This is the easiest and cheapest recipe ever.
Enjoy, try it out if you feel like it and let me know.
Easiest bread Pie recipe
1. One loaf of dry bread ( the one of your liking )
2. 1 1/2 packet of raisins ( 250 gm = 8.8 ounces, is the amount per packet(!)
3. 4-5-6 Tbsp approx. ( big spoons, the more for the ones who prefer more oil in there food ) of olive or any kind of oil
4. 4 very big apples ( cut in rough slices or more if you want it very sweet )
5. A fat sprinkle of cinnamon
6. 1-2-3 cups of rolled oats ( depending on how starchy you want it )
7. 1/2 liter = 17.64 ounces boiling water, add more if too sticky but I doubt it. It has to be soft and a bit loose.
Organic versus non-organic
That’s about it!
Throw everything in a big bowl, add boiling water on top of it all, mix and wait 5-10 mn so the bread and other ingredients
become soft, mix again until you get a homogeneous consistency, pour in a covered with baking paper baking tin, the size in
the ” Apple cake/Multi-User recipe ” ( it is always going to be the same utensils ) flatten it with a spoon and slide in the oven at the usual
heat of 170 Degrees Celsius = 338 Degrees Fahrenheit for about 45 mn but if you want more or less crusty you’ll have to check
a bit before.
Enjoy it warm of cold to take at work or to the park!
P.S This recipe will give you two trays so, cut in half if you do not need as much.
I put one in the freezer but some might prefer it fresh.