Architecture… another form of art.
Wherever I go my head usually is turned
up toward the sky, down toward the microscopic
results of nature or sideways toward the magnificent
Denouement of mankind’s work of patience… the facades.
Monthly Archives: June 2014
Architecture of a lost era
Architecture… another form of art.
Floating in a Fuchsia world
Today, I want to share this exquisite Fuchsia rose that was given to me when I had accidentally dressed the table with what do you know… yes, a Fuchsia tablecloth.
It gave me the perfect background.
Following for nearly two years very talented photographers on WordPress gave me the right angles for perfect shots.
I work with what I consider a basic camera which is a Canon digital IXUS 95 IS but following the advice of a blogger I exploited to a maximum its potential & come up with quite good results but,
I’ll let you judge for yourselves these close-ups in the hope that it’ll greet pleasantly your eyes 🙂
Backyard Permaculture: Starting at home…
Published on the 25 June 2012
I found this video & watch it out of curiosity with no intention of posting it but was surprised to find myself so engrossed in it, having so much fun, that I decided to share it with you…
The gardening happens in Australia so not everything might apply to everyone but there’s a huge amount of valuable information to be preciously saved in our memory bank 🙂
It is indeed 1.12 mn long but well worth the time spent & very relaxing, it takes you away from the every day hassle…I hope you enjoy this!
“Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favour of fair use.”
Tender moments in the barnyard
Officially on a summer break
I still have the urge to share
special moments experienced as
this one in a Eco-petting farm
which I hope you will enjoy!
no-electrical-appliances quick & easy vegan chocolate cake
This is a recipe I found by a vegan/vegetarian blogger (I have searched long for her link to put in here with no success as I follow a lot of bloggers)
Her recipe included ingredients which I do not use as… sugar/rice syrup for me, oil/olive or sesame for me, coconut milk/soy or spelt for me, so I just translated it into my “language”.
I love easy recipes which do not include electrical appliances & ingredients all houses have so I do not need to go out running to find them & this one fitted my criteria.
I was taking time off the blog but this is the exception… I find it important to share a quick-cheap-&-easy recipe that could help others.
1. 3 1/2 cups wholewheat flour
2. 1 1/2 cup pure cocoa (you can use carob powder instead but it’s not as strong a flavor or coffee if you want to change it to a coffee flavored cake)
3. 2 cups rice syrup (sugar for some)
4. 2 tsp. baking powder
5. 400 ml = 13.53 fl. ounces soy milk (spelt or coconut for some)
6. 1 cup oil (olive,sesame any of your choice)
7. 1/4 cup of rum
8. 2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar (optional)
9. 2 tbsp. shredded coconut to sprinkle on top (optional)
10. A few pieces of unsweetened chocolate to put in the muffins (optional)
1. Put the dry ingredients in a bowl, mix then add the liquid ingredients (I did not have apple cider vinegar so I did not use it)
2. You can be creative & make muffins out of it as I did, with pieces of chocolate tucked in the middle if you want it fancy, a flat or high cake with or without shredded coconut on top or anything else that tickles your imagination 🙂
It’s as simple as that!
3. Put in a preheated oven on 170 degrees Celsius = 338 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 mn (muffins)
& about 30 mn for the cake as it has more dough.
I’m including below photos of the cakes & of the unsweetened 100% natural chocolate if you want to make your own research to purchase it.
Enjoy it preferably accompanied by your loved ones around a log fire 😉
Now, it’s my imagination running…