We are afraid to let go of old habits
Because it might turn us into nothing
NOTHING is louder than all claims
NOTHING is saying I AM
It is saying Different
NOTHING is contrary to claiming
Yet,it is the strongest one…
It is BEING.
Monthly Archives: March 2014
Andrea Bocelli “Vivere Live in Tuscany” HD720p (Modified) Lajatico, Italy 2007
For those who have followed me from the start know that I’m a big fan of Italy, its language, its culture and who could be a better ambassador for its country than Andrea Bocelli.
I just had a most memorable hour thirty two minutes which transported me to a magical Tuscany warm summer evening…
I don’t usually post long videos so as to save space but this called for an infringement to the rule 🙂
“Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favour of fair use.”
Published on 3 Jan 2014
One of his finest concerts.Modified and edited by Al Gramm, Boynton Beach, FL
If you like this video, please share it with your friends and press the YouTube “Like” button. Thank You.
THIS VIDEO IS MODIFIED AND UPLOADED
UNDER THE FAIR USE CLAUSE OF THE
U.S.COPYRIGHT ACT OF 1976 WHICH
ALLOWS FOR THE REBROADCAST OF
COPYRIGHTED MATERIALS FOR THE
PURPOSE OF COMMENTARY, CRITICISM
All MATERIAL IN THIS VIDEO REMAINS
WITH THE APPROPRIATE COPYRIGHT
Standard YouTube Licence
Nominated for three awards at once…Thank you!
I feel very honored & privileged to come back with three awards in a row given so generously from
Every time I get an award I’m as delighted as the first & surprised that bloggers would think my blog worthy of the tittles showered upon.
I’ll always be very grateful for this show of trust so, thank you to all who have until now believed in my work!
So, now for the lighthouse award I will share three ways I like to help people…
1. I like to lend an ear & find together with the person a practical solution to her dilemma.
2. Feel very honored to help a sweet old lady in the store when she picks me out of the crowd to help her with the smaller writings on a product.
3. And last but not least, as I consider my kids to be people too that come first on my list of priorities I want to be there for them 24/7 in case they need me.
Now, for the very inspiring blogger award seven trivial things about me… Mmm, that might be hard 🙂
1. I worry more than I should… but music can be the escape
2. I believe life should be far less complicated than we make it
3. I’d like things to sail smoothly but reality hits every time to remind me it’s breathing & alive 😉
4. I’d love to be surrounded by nature day in day out
5. I think it’s of utmost importance to appreciate every moment of the day but don’t always manage to
6. A very good joke is very hard to find & when you do it does the world of good
7. A good Macrobiotic restaurant is something I dream of
And the nominees are…
1. http://ladybluerose.wordpress.com/ A most precious blogger
2. http://momentswithmillie.wordpress.com/ Very worthy of these awards
3. http://myraysoflight.wordpress.com/ So very inspiring
4. http://living-simply-free.com/ A tremendous example
5. http://suedreamwalker.wordpress.com/ A very generous soul
6. http://soberidentity.com/ A true gem
Thanks once again for these awards!