Best wishes for warm healthy safe holidays to all.
These shots are some of my favorites from a winter photo shoot.
I want to thank each & every one of my followers and visitors for the likes comments and support since the opening of this blog.
Tag Archives: white
Best wishes for warm healthy safe holidays to all.
This painting was started in 2012 which I am relieved to say I have finished! I am very proud of it for the very reason that it was my work and idea from scratch.
You can check the process here https://oawritingspoemspaintings.wordpress.com/?s=trek+evolution
The screws are life’s question marks, we are full of them… we are born with two principal ones. Will I get enough food and will I get enough sleep and as we go further we accumulate the questioning (which along the way gets smaller because answered through searching in life’s trek, the smaller ones get sometimes linked or shaped in hearts) it eventually gets fewer, sparser, lighter which is why I put in round natural stones representing bubbles… the airiness, the wellbeing one experiences with aging and serenity.
At the extreme corner there are no more questions, no bubbles (bubbles are to underline the contrast, the presence of… the other extreme) I wanted the purity of the white canvas to speak for a million words and represent the plenitude one feels with maturity and age.
The splashes of satin paint are faithful to Jackson Pollock’s methods which I’m very much pulled toward and represents the life force and energy.
Please take a moment to check my
other links: Instagram LIFE_PAINTINGS
For orders please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Serenade your praises
Adorn the branches
Stars in abundance
On a somnolent town
Your coat shines
Mirage of a sojourn
Time of a route
Treasure among duties
Images against a buffer
So that, desire
I wake up
To find myself
In the past
I fall back to sleep
And step out
Of my treasures
My heart implores
Seriner tes louanges
Les archanges rêvent
Revêtir les branches
Étoile en abondance
Sur une ville somnolente
Ton habit brille
Mirage d’un séjour
Le temps d’un parcours
Trésors parmi devoirs
Images contre un butoir
Pour que désire
Se transpose, transforme
Je me réveille
De me trouver
Dans le passé
Je me rendors
De mes trésors
Mon cœur implore
I never dared to adventure in the sourdough ” area ” thinking it was the hardest thing to do but, it really is not.
It is the easiest thing possible, the healthiest, doesn’t contain sugar ( only if you wish so ) it is good for those who are
yeast intolerant or have egg intolerance but you have the choice to use it if you want.
The sourdough starters just needs time to pick up. It takes a few seconds to do, you then let it work for a few days.
The taste doesn’t have to be a strong one, it is up to you to choose if you want it to rise longer or not. The taste
will be determined by that factor.
With time, you will know the exact way you want it.
The lengthy time used for the starters is just a one time thing. After that you keep it in the fridge, take it out a day
before you want to bake another loaf and just add a cup of flour and one of warm water before you make a loaf. Then, add once again the same amount of flour and water in the starters, before you store it back in the fridge,
so you have enough for the next time you feel like baking.
Let me know how it came out for you!
Sourdough starters recipe
1. 1 cup of flour ( you can choose white, wholewheat or Spelt )
2. 1 cup of warm water
Whisk and leave it 24 hrs in room temperature, cover with paper or cloth. Stir a couple of times.
Day two- Feeding the starters
Mix again. Remove half and add more flour and water.
1. 1/2 cup flour
2. 1/2 cup warm water
Whisk it cover again. Stir a couple of times. leave 24 hrs.
Bubbles build up. Add half a cup of warm water and flour, stir and leave 24 hrs.
Sourdough is ready!
1. Add 1 cup flour
2. 1 Cup warm water
Mix. Let it sit. Cover with cloth or paper for 8-10 hrs ( depending on how warm the kitchen is )
1. 2 cups of sponge ( sourdough starters )
2. 2 tsp salt
3. 1/2 tsp rice syrup or sugar ( I put 2 Tbsp when I wanted sweeter and 4 Tbsp for real sweet )
4. 2 Tbsp oil ( of your choice. Sesame, olive, sunflower… )
5. 2 1/2 cup flour ( wholewheat, white, half white regular or Spelt )
1. Throw all ingredients in bowl, stir by hand, add another 1/2 cup of flour if necessary ( it should be soft enough to scoop it with a spoon, you don’t have to shape it )
2. Put in a glass or stainless steel loaf tin with baking sheet in, if you put a minimum sugar or syrup, you can improvise a Italian bread by sprinkling Oregano herbs, olive
oil, salt, Paprika powder and pepper, they’ll love it!
3. Let it rise overnight but remember to cover it. Then, slide in unheated oven on 175 Degrees Celsius = 347 Degrees Fahrenheit for 40 mn if it’s a flatter shape and 50 mn for
a regular loaf.
4. Take out and enjoy with your close ones, they’ll love it! 🙂
5. Please! Remember to add one more cup of flour and one of warm water in the starters glass jar so, you’ll have enough to store back in fridge for future recipes. you can seal
the jar and place in the fridge for as long as you want. I was told it stays good for just a few weeks but, was proven otherwise when I left it for much longer without it spoiling in the least.
I hope it was clear enough, if you have any question let me know.