I was kindly nominated for the versatile blogger’s award as a big new year’s surprise by http://earth-rider.com/2013/12/27/the-season-of-giving-awards/ and even though I had taken the resolution to restore all my vanished photos back into my blog instead of forever procrastinating I decided that such generosity shouldn’t go unnoticed & took upon myself to immediately get to it before getting on with the restoration…
So, my excuses go to all my bloggers for not following, liking your posts. I hope you forgive me & understand the sacrifices needed for me to update my blog.
A blog is not one of quality when the photography or the natural recipes categories are void of photos…
Here are the rules I got from http://versatilebloggeraward.wordpress.com/vba-rules/
Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
So, here goes, the fifteen bloggers I nominated are …
I know that not all of these bloggers will have the time to accept this award as it is quite time consuming nevertheless they are each and everyone in its own right a blogger of tremendous high quality which merits to be recognized by publishing its link in this blog.
This will be my tribute to their achievement in the domain of their endeavor 🙂
Finally I’ll include as it’s required seven things about myself.
1. I’m mad about the sea & anything connected to nature
2. One of my dreams is to go off-grid & live off the fruits of my labor
3. I dream (once again 😉 ) of a kind gentle honest world
4. I’d like to secure a safe future for my grandchildren
5. Surrounded in an atmosphere of artists is where I’d love to thrive in
6. It would be nice if my weaknesses would get weaker 😉
7. I’d love one day to have the privilege to meet a personality (again, in the domain of art)
All my thanks again for this award!