Being a horse lover I found myself of late looking at many YouTube videos, on the different paths taken, to keep them as a hobby, train them as a job & have ended up with this one which I immediately connected with & could relate to from the first words pronounced…
It is a precious documentary on a personal journey of self & horse behavior…
On horse language & on how to bring out a maximum from a horse, the gentle way.
It is an hour long but oh so worth it if your interest lies in that direction 🙂
Wishing you a joyful summer!
All my apologies for not being able to like or comment but I need to focus on my family & spend quality time with them during summer time.
“Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favour of fair use.”
Published on 15 Oct 2012
* Follow the Path of the Horse at http://www.ourhorses.org
* Join us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/ourhorses.org
* Buy the DVD with bonus features and subtitles in French, German, Spanish, Polish, Italian, Danish, and English: http://ourhorses.org/products/
* Download the free Path of the Horse eBook documenting research done for the movie as well as telling more of Stormy’s story in the years following the release of the documentary. http://ourhorses.org/products/
* Donate to support the OurHorses sanctuaries and service projects: http://ourhorses.org/support/
If you value what is presented in this movie, please go to http://ourhorses.org/ where you can support our sanctuaries and service projects by making a donation. You can also become part of the OurHorses community exploring the future of horse human relationships focusing on creating new, peaceful ways for horses and humans to heal each other and the planet.
Watch The Movie That’s Changing Lives…
‘The Path of the Horse’ documentary explores the future of horse-human relationships. Join former horse trainer Stormy May as she travels the world to interview today’s leading horsemanship teachers and visionaries; Alexander Nevzorov, Klaus Hempfling, Linda Kohanov, Mark Rashid, Carolyn Resnick, and equine artist Kim McElroy.
You can find the song, Set me Free, on Angelika’s album, “Love keeps singing (Love songs for the true self)” at http://angelikahealingmusic.com/Music/
Pets & Animals
Standard YouTube Licence