I use the yeast dough recipe that I posted for my chocolate roll which is totally delicious, it’s a sweet bread dough that has many possibilities , again… you can use the link for that recipe;
This recipe is not one of my easiest ( I had to let the dough rise. That’s all ;)) but it’s nourishing, a good 100% natural pizza (if that’s what you choose) for recess, parties, birthdays or work. All in all, I’d say it’s
a recipe worth doing every once in a while.
I use the bread machine on dough program, to mix it and let it rise. It’s quicker, but you can do it
the ” longer “Way the only difference with the machine is, that it requires dried yeast.
Enjoy the experience!
1. 325 ml = 10.9 u.s oz Water
2. 3 Eggs
3. 800 gr. = 1.764 lb Wholemeal, 80 % or white Spelt flour ( or any other )
4. 4 tbsp. sesame, extra virgin olive oil ( any other is good too )
5. 4 tbsp. rice malt ( honey or any other natural sweetener, or 3 tbsp sugar )
6. 2 tsp. salt
7. 2 1/4 tsp. dried yeast ( or fresh but then you have to prepare it with a few grain of sugar and lukewarm water )
Let it mix and rise (it takes about 1 1/2 hrs.) then roll out on baking paper.
Spread organic tomato puree on top with black pepper, oregano, pili-pili if you like it sharp,paprika powder & shredded cheese or tofu cheese. A bit of salt if the tomatoes are not salted. The spreadings are all optional. You can choose anything from organic veg. (mushrooms, onions, tomatoes, organic corn…) to cheese & slide the dough with the baking paper on oven tray.
Put in oven at 150 Degrees Celsius = 302 Degrees Fahrenheit, check after twenty minutes (I always prefer to be safe than sorry)
Let 10 more mn. if necessary.
Enjoy doing it, it’s really fun! Let me know your results!