I feel very honored & privileged to come back with three awards in a row given so generously from
Every time I get an award I’m as delighted as the first & surprised that bloggers would think my blog worthy of the tittles showered upon.
I’ll always be very grateful for this show of trust so, thank you to all who have until now believed in my work!
So, now for the lighthouse award I will share three ways I like to help people…
1. I like to lend an ear & find together with the person a practical solution to her dilemma.
2. Feel very honored to help a sweet old lady in the store when she picks me out of the crowd to help her with the smaller writings on a product.
3. And last but not least, as I consider my kids to be people too that come first on my list of priorities I want to be there for them 24/7 in case they need me.
Now, for the very inspiring blogger award seven trivial things about me… Mmm, that might be hard 🙂
1. I worry more than I should… but music can be the escape
2. I believe life should be far less complicated than we make it
3. I’d like things to sail smoothly but reality hits every time to remind me it’s breathing & alive 😉
4. I’d love to be surrounded by nature day in day out
5. I think it’s of utmost importance to appreciate every moment of the day but don’t always manage to
6. A very good joke is very hard to find & when you do it does the world of good
7. A good Macrobiotic restaurant is something I dream of
And the nominees are…
1. http://ladybluerose.wordpress.com/ A most precious blogger
2. http://momentswithmillie.wordpress.com/ Very worthy of these awards
3. http://myraysoflight.wordpress.com/ So very inspiring
4. http://living-simply-free.com/ A tremendous example
5. http://suedreamwalker.wordpress.com/ A very generous soul
6. http://soberidentity.com/ A true gem
Thanks once again for these awards!