I am back but… there’s always a but isn’t there 🙂
Seriously, repairing a laptop means I am losing skydrive in my favorites which makes it impossible to retrieve photos so I needed the help of a connoisseur who would figure out the intricacies of our obscure (in my eyes at least!) world of technology.
I am still not completely out of the woods, my laptop is not one hundred percent up to its previous state of work but it’s faster & functioning better the rest are details which I hope will slowly get looked after with a lot of patience from my part & those always coming to my rescue!
Thanks for your patience, sticking with me through thick & thin, your commiseration & support through the likes & comments all along.
I will be posting hopefully today, a poem that I’ve been working on while all this was happening…
Tag Archives: being thankful
I am back but… there’s always a but isn’t there 🙂
I am honored to have been nominated by http://petitemagique.wordpress.com/2014/05/14/a-wonderful-waterfall-of-awards/
for this award.
I keep using the word honor at every award so generously offered by my fellow bloggers because I can’t find a more suited word for being showered with what I translate as praise & recognition so all my gratitude goes to you petitemagique for so kindly nominating me 🙂
And the next five nominees are…
http://forayintofoodstorage.com/ for her tremendous example in kindness, patience, help & valuable information
http://living-simply-free.com/2014/05/09/friday-faves-nice-weather-brings-the-community-together/ for the most enlightening blog, an example in eco-living, courage & positive attitude.
http://momentswithmillie.wordpress.com/ for showing us the light… the human touch
http://poeticparfait.com/2014/05/10/for-mothers-day-poetry-of-love/#more-4381 A true inspiration!
http://naomibaltuck.wordpress.com/2014/05/06/ooh-la-la/ for her continual upbeat spirit & wonderful adventures
http://miriamdrori.com/2014/05/08/2014-a-to-z-challenge-reflection/#comments for a most pleasant blog to scroll through.
Once again many thanks for giving me this opportunity to spread the link of our blogging world further!
I feel very honored & privileged to come back with three awards in a row given so generously from
Every time I get an award I’m as delighted as the first & surprised that bloggers would think my blog worthy of the tittles showered upon.
I’ll always be very grateful for this show of trust so, thank you to all who have until now believed in my work!
So, now for the lighthouse award I will share three ways I like to help people…
1. I like to lend an ear & find together with the person a practical solution to her dilemma.
2. Feel very honored to help a sweet old lady in the store when she picks me out of the crowd to help her with the smaller writings on a product.
3. And last but not least, as I consider my kids to be people too that come first on my list of priorities I want to be there for them 24/7 in case they need me.
Now, for the very inspiring blogger award seven trivial things about me… Mmm, that might be hard 🙂
1. I worry more than I should… but music can be the escape
2. I believe life should be far less complicated than we make it
3. I’d like things to sail smoothly but reality hits every time to remind me it’s breathing & alive 😉
4. I’d love to be surrounded by nature day in day out
5. I think it’s of utmost importance to appreciate every moment of the day but don’t always manage to
6. A very good joke is very hard to find & when you do it does the world of good
7. A good Macrobiotic restaurant is something I dream of
And the nominees are…
1. http://ladybluerose.wordpress.com/ A most precious blogger
2. http://momentswithmillie.wordpress.com/ Very worthy of these awards
3. http://myraysoflight.wordpress.com/ So very inspiring
4. http://living-simply-free.com/ A tremendous example
5. http://suedreamwalker.wordpress.com/ A very generous soul
6. http://soberidentity.com/ A true gem
Thanks once again for these awards!
My deep gratitude goes to http://aristonorganic.com/2014/02/18/blog-of-the-year-award-2/ for honoring me with this award, her blog is a true breath of fresh air visiting is a treat 🙂
There are so many amazing bloggers out there which I could nominate, of true quality, each one in its own right but this time I’ll focus on the photographers who are admirable in their patience, technique, accuracy & creativity.
They have a lot to offer to the blogger’s world & their nomination is my way of saying thank you, for reaching out there to us with valuable advice!
My apologies to all those I’ve left out by inadvertence & once again thank you!
These photos are a first in my photography’s experience which I’m quite proud of! There’s nothing like the joys of being grandparents, one of them, appreciating every bit of the miracle of babyhood.
The innocence, spontaneity when they run into your arms, the strength to say no in all honesty and force when they measure no more than three apples 🙂
I am sure a lot of my followers understand what I’m talking about and I hope these photos have captured the emotion of the moments you’ve spent with them too!