This time I’ve reached the top & can shout properly out loud! What a relief but what a pleasure to know everything is glowing…
I restored the photos back in the last three categories, Writings, O.a writings, award and celebrations and even polished it further by editing a bit the first few articles which were as my first experiences far from agreeable to the eye 🙂
The whole setting of the articles has changed as I replaced inadequate photos which others more relevant to the subject & of far better quality, even the awards & celebrations category catches the eye by its vivid colors!
There is a big sense of satisfaction for having done the job properly…
This whole adventure got me thinking about growth & life’s journey. This blog has been a long process of stages.
1. I learn how to write, edit & post. I feel I’ve climbed the tip of a mountain
2. I visit other blogs & get advice how to add pictures & compare myself to Einstein for having succeeded
3. I sweat over the blog to add them until it looks brilliant & think this is the end of a grueling but satisfying job.
4. I erase them all again & when I realize my error I feel my blood pressure skyrocketing (I’ve never had problems with that)
5. Now I’m done and feel I can now focus on the million tasks awaiting me that have been postponed for this and wonder if it is the end of a roller-coasters & trying beginnings… I sincerely hope so!
Last but not least I want to thanks you all for your advice, my GB went from overloaded at 76% down to 5%! I am very grateful for your help & support throughout.
As new beginnings require, I am going to change a few things & hope I get your understanding here too 🙂
I am going to have to get on with my painting after focusing on my writing for a whole year which I’ve truly enjoyed & in order to have time for that I’ll have to reduce my “reader” time & liking to one day a week.
I’ll keep you updated with the results & go on posting in the various categories my blog owns.
My deep gratitude goes to all of you, my faithful followers…through thick & thin 🙂