I feel very honored and grateful to have received this award. I know that some (I included ;)) feel they are a lengthy process but it is a pleasure to feel your blog is appreciated enough to have received it plus it is an opportunity to link bloggers with similar interests so, all in all my deepest thanks goes to… http://quarteracrelifestyle.wordpress.com/2013/10/09/the-sunshine-award/ for thinking my blog is worthy of this award.
So the rules of this award are the following:
1) Use the logo above in the post.
2) Link to whoever nominated you.
3) Write ten pieces of information about yourself.
4) Nominate ten fellow bloggers “who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogsphere.”
5) Leave a comment on the nominees’ blogs to tell them of the award.
So, ten pieces about myself! Wow that’s a hard one 🙂
1. My family comes first, my art second and my blog is what glues it all together
2. I enjoy working on a piece of writing. I’m as a rule very critical but quickly satisfied when the result seems much better than expected but have learned to let it rest a while so I can look at it with a different mindset in order to go on polishing it which is contrary to my impatient side.
3. I absolutely love painting but find days too short when busy with writing. I don’t like neglecting that side so I go on painting binges which I revel in, get transported in a beautiful dimension of colors and shapes and feel whole.
4. I wish there was enough time in my life to learn a musical instrument…
5. Taking a sculpture course or even develop it on my own.
6. Nature is where I recharge my batteries and take the opportunity to appreciate it all the more through the eye of a lens but would rather have gone professional with the equipment.
7. I love animals, don’t have the space to have their company & have not grown up with them to be totally comfortable in their presence.
8. Still dream of having a dolphin encounter in its natural habitat…
9. Possess & learn how to ride a horse.
10. Feel that families are the molds, where we can teach true values to generations which is our only hope for a serene, balanced & functional future world. If we are not happy with the way things are right now this is the first place to work on. It is worth all the time & energy invested 🙂
Here are the ten amazing bloggers which I have nominated…
1. http://poeticparfait.com/ for the kindness that transpires through her blog
2. http://naomibaltuck.wordpress.com/ for her dynamism & enthusiasm toward life
3. http://livingsimplyfree.wordpress.com/ for her courage & creativity
4. http://soberidentity.com/ for her tremendous inspiration & kindness
5. http://thekitchensgarden.com/about/ for bringing the farm world to us & keeping our dream alive
6. http://charlotteauchocolat.com/ for her deliciously natural & unusual olive oil exotic cake recipes
7. http://tornadoday.wordpress.com/ for her poems which are dripping jewels
8. http://ladybluerose.wordpress.com/ for her tremendous art in writing, for being a true inspiration, and a living example.
9. http://weedimageoftheday.com/ for photography that focuses on bringing out the beauty from the most unusual… weeds
10. http://suedreamwalker.wordpress.com/ for her amazing kindness, bringing us so much information on the environment and spiritual guest speakers.
I understand this is time consuming, would be honored if you’d accept this award but totally understand if you can’t manage it. As http://quarteracrelifestyle.wordpress.com/2013/10/09/the-sunshine-award/ said, pass it on to someone you look up to & admire for their qualities.
Once again, all my thanks for this nomination!